About Ponjesly Group of Institution
Ponjesly Charity Trust was founded in the year 1991. Shri. Pon Robert Singh, a young dynamic, able administrator and an industrialist with a great vision and zeal founded Ponjesly Public Higher Secondary School in the year 1996, Ponjesly College of Engineering in the year 2004, and Ponjesly College of Education in the year 2005. The main objective of the Trust has been focused on starting the Educational Institutions, Schools, Engineering Colleges, Teacher Education Colleges, Medical Colleges, Law Colleges, and Arts and Science Colleges to provide quality education to the entire student community at all levels.
The aim of the School is to improve a balanced development of the whole personality of the students’ Body-Mind and Soul.
- It strives; to train the individual to become a good citizen of the country.
- To develop all abilities, physical as well as intellectual.
- To foster leadership qualities.
- To strengthen the will, and to develop a sense of Responsibility among students.
- To stimulate the heart that it may develop a charitable disposition towards others.
- To rouse (in the pupil) the desire to use the high principles imbibed in this institution for the betterment to those around.
- To maintain high academic standards through NEET/IIT/JEE and other competitive examinations.
- To inculcate discipline, good manners and excellent character.
- To create a deep and abiding love for our Creator.
“ Quality is our speciality
Discipline is our tool
Sacrifice is our Secret and
Excellence is our Crown”
Our students are nurtured, cultured and moulded by proper guidance by love and control of 140 dedicated and experienced Teachers.